> 1/2 of a salmon with the skin on
> rock salt
1. Preheat the oven at 390°F (200°C)
2. On cookie sheet put aluminum foil. Roll up sides so juices do not spill.
3. Put the rock salt generously on the aluminum foil.
4. Lay the salmon skin up on the rock salt.
5. Cook for 30 minutes at 390°F (200°C).
Serve with baked potatoes. For a sauce, mix roe (fish eggs), sour cream, finely chopped red onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
Serving size: 1-5 (depending on the size fish)
Help Support SwedishFreak.com!
Grab a Swedish Recipe book from Amazon!