Chokladbollar (formally known as negerbollar, which has been appropriately changed to something more racially appropriate), are one of the best treats to have during a fika. If I had known how easy these are to make, I would have made them sooner. Yum!
- 250g butter
- 2.5 dl (1 cup) sugar
- 8.0 dl (3 1/3 cups) oatmeal
- 2.5 TBSP cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 dl (1 1/2 cup) coconut flakes
- Blend all the ingredients together except for the coconut flakes. Put the coconut flakes in a wide bowl.
- Take a spoon and form the dough into a ball. Roll in the coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Keep cold until served.