Become a Swedish Freak Guest Blogger!
Do you have a story to tell about your adventure in Sweden, learning Swedish, or with Swedish culture?
We are looking for guest blog posts from Swedish Freaks! That is, from people who love Sweden. Write about your journey, your experience, share with us how to cook your favorite Swedish food. Whatever that inspires you to be a Swedish Freak!
There are a few simple rules to follow in order to make sure your blog post gets published.
- Must be about Sweden! Can be anything, really, as long as it has to do with Sweden, being Swedish, the Swedish language, the Swedish culture, a Swedish recipe, etc. You get the picture.
- Must be original content that you have permission to distribute (meaning you wrote it) and that it hasn’t appeared somewhere else online (don’t copy and paste a blog post that has been published elsewhere.)
- Can’t be a purely promotional post. Tell a story, share some new information, educate readers, but don’t just pitch your product or I will ask you to re-write it.
- Should be around 500 words or more.
- You can use up to 1 link per 500 words to a highly relevant source if it makes sense in context.
- You can have 1 link to your website in the bio at the end of your post.
- You agree that I can make changes to your post if I deem necessary (I won’t go crazy without discussing it with you first.
- If you don’t send me an image for your post, I can pick one out for you.
That is about it! Pretty easy. If you are interested, you can click on the button below to submit your blog post!