Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that Swedish Freak will earn a commission if you purchase anything from these links. Thank you for your support!
Sticky Swedish Cake
Don’t let the name fool you. This cake is not only easy to make, but freakin fantastic! I can’t wait to try it with some fresh berries!
- 3/4 cup (150g) melted butter
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c (1dl) cacao
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- 1 c (2dl) flour
- dried breadcrumbs (or PAM)
- Preheat oven to 400F 200 C
- Melt butter, cool then add each ingredient, flour last.
- Line baking tin with butter + breadcrumbs. (Or just spray it with PAM or some other non stick stuff)
- Pour in mixture and then bake in the lower part of oven for 10-20 min (depends how sticky you want it).
- Serve with whipped cream/ice cream. 🙂
Recipe from “A Swedish Pal” of @thirzah