Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that Swedish Freak will earn a commission if you purchase anything from these links. Thank you for your support!
- 6 eggs
- pickled herring
- fresh parsley
1. Boil the eggs for 7 – 10 minutes until hard.
2. Once cooled, cut the eggs in half and remove the yolk.
3. Mix some mayonnaise with the yolk, about 1-2 spoon fulls
4. Cut the pickled herring into small pieces
5. Top with fresh parsley. Serve cold.
Serving size: 12
Pickled Herring, or “löksill” is common in Swedish supermarkets. If you don’t live in Sweden you may need to look at specialty stores in order to find it. It looks like this:
Recipe from Jenny Ström.
Help Support SwedishFreak.com!