- 1 1/2 c butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 c flour*
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cookie press
1. Cream the butter and mix in sugar thoroughly.
2. Beat egg well, and add it in along with the vanilla.
3. Mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Form several small logs with the dough.
5. Insert the logs into the cookie press.
6. Operate cookie press accordingly, creating various shapes.
7. Decorate cookies with frosting, decorations, and/or candied fruit.
8. Bake at 400 F approximately 7 minutes.
Serving size: Approximately 50 cookies.
*More flour can be added as needed. I just used 3 c, but you can add more.
Help Support SwedishFreak.com!
Grab a Swedish Recipe book from Amazon!