Sticky Swedish Cake
Don’t let the name fool you. This cake is not only easy to make, but freakin fantastic! I can’t wait to try it with some fresh berries!
< 3/4 cup (150g) melted butter
< 1 1/2 c sugar
< 1/2 c (1dl) cacao
< 2 tsp vanilla extract
< 2 egg
< 1 c (2dl) flour
< dried breadcrumbs (or PAM)
- Preheat oven to 400F 200 C
- Melt butter, cool then add each ingredient, flour last.
- Line baking tin with butter + breadcrumbs. (Or just spray it with PAM or some other non stick stuff)
- Pour in mixture and then bake in the lower part of oven for 10-20 min (depends how sticky you want it).
- Serve with whipped cream/ice cream.
Recipe from “A Swedish Pal” of @thirzah
Help Support SwedishFreak.com!
Grab a Swedish Recipe book from Amazon!
Last updated byat .